Rebel Wine Bar based in South Florida will open this month! If you’re a wine enthusiast or just want to try something new, then this is for you. With a selection of over 150 different wines, all with a unique story to tell, customers will have a difficult time choosing just one! Located in the heart of downtown Oakland Park FL, Rebel Wine Bar is an up-and-coming place to be seen. The staff (some of which are sommeliers) will help you navigate your way through this eclectic selection of wines to find the one that’s perfect for your palate. Aside from good wine, the tapas menu is mouth-watering. The menu includes items like cheese plates and desserts.
What Makes Rebel Wine Bar Stand Out
● Unique selection of wine from around the world.Big brands as well as the small unique brands.
● Tapas Menu curated by Chef Anthony Ramirez
● Weekly, Monthly Wine Tastings – Wine-related classes – Private Event space perfect for birthdays, holiday parties, business and networking events.
● What’s the best time to go? – Weekdays – Weekends
● How far in advance is it recommended to make a reservation? – As of now it is first come, first serve.
Rebel Wine Bar Soft Opening Week: Details and Schedule
● Wednesday, September 8, 7:30 pm – Unfiltered Unfined Wines tasting, Eric Anders
● Thursday, September 9, 7:30 – Thirsty Thursday – The Tank Brewing Co. featuring Freedom Tower beer, American amber beer, Amanda Edwards
● Friday, September 10, 7:30 pm- Southern Glazers Distributor – Brittany Peters
● Saturday, September 11, 7:30 pm – Progress Wine Group tasting, Emily Scapecchi
● Sunday, September 12, 4:00 pm – Zebra Champagne, Denise Delzell & Kein Cross
On the Opening: What Happens Next
Rebel Wine Bar shortly after will operate regular hours and involve the local community such as artists and musicians in getting involved with the brand. Working with the brand ambassadors RWB will be making adjustments to the wine list and other elements of the bar that fits the local community. Working with local artists RWB will be taking the interior features to fit the areas. Rebel Wine Bar will push to be known to share the brand with other organizations to create positive change in the community.